AUDI TT LOOKALIKE

rasA4 said:
what the h*ll is this person thinking of TT lookalike?? what are they on .....how can they say this thing can compare a thing a beauty like the TT.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270116234567&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Darn and the thing goes like the wind also, on its rusty metro chassis, with its rover steering wheel that gives it that awesome sporty look and its, its err MG Alloys that give it the ultimate traction. Damn I want those wheels lmao.

Seriously this thing makes most bad American cars look good, even makes a Proton look good. My neighbours Skoda from 1980s even looks mint compared to this heap lmao. I`d give the guy a tenner, so that I could then give the keys to the Top Gear guys to drop a caravan on it.

Oi, leave off! It's a gem. Must be ****** reliable too based on that donor car!

On a serious note, plenty of girls would fall for it if you stuck 4 rings on it!

Judging by the standard of the advertiser's english, he isn't the sharpest tool.

I think it looks ok? I have to say it looks more like a sport-Ka than a TT but only if you put salt in ur eyes and squint!

would be better if it had a metro turbo unit or a rover vvt thingy motor in it!
and dropped a couple of inches with 17's on it.... now that would be fun in something the weight of an empty fag packet! would give us a run for our money!!!!

hahaha what the **** is that! hillarious. What a loser.