Failed MOT

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all, my poor baby just failed her MOT due to a blown coilover!!! Where on earth will i get just a pair of rear FK highsports??

Oh and to make matters worse i only have ten days to sort it.

****** cars

get on the phone direct to FK.

you may have to find a standard set of rears though in the meantime to get it through the MOT.

Cheers, i am tempted to ring Germany to speak to FK, Venom are on the UK list, may i enquire as to how much the fronts costed?

Its not just the shocks needed its bloomin springs too, as i accidently gave my Eibachs away

you can buy just the inserts, give gwent vw or venom a call...

German & Swedish are cheap also, they use the FK catalogue part numbers - it can all be had seperately if I recall.

I am getting the bits from GSF £94 + VAT each,2 weeks lead time from FK in Germany. FK wouldnt sell direct so i had to choose a UK distro.

I would recomend anyone looking for bits to ring and ask for Steve, as he is dead helpful IMO

is that for inserts or new coilover bodies ? seems dear if its inserts unless you have konigsports ?

My assumtion is they are just the body, that is what i was led to believe. But what choice do i have?? i am scuppered otherwise