need a cheep courier to collect set of alloy wheels......

shufti

Reaction score
hi guys

Can anyone recommend a courier company for collection and delivery a set of 4 alloy wheels with tyres. I have just bought a set that need collecting and i will also be selling a set soon so a delivery service that doesn't cost the earth may help my sale.

any help would be really appreciated
cheers

from and to? should be £50 form most of the usual suspects

shufti said:
hi guys

Can anyone recommend a courier company for collection and delivery a set of 4 alloy wheels with tyres. I have just bought a set that need collecting and i will also be selling a set soon so a delivery service that doesn't cost the earth may help my sale.

any help would be really appreciated
cheers

Dont use CityLink whatever you do, they may be cheap but they dont care about anything they deliver. I once drove for them and they wanted me to basically risk my licence to get way too many parcels delivered within a day.

look on ebay for wheel couriers,im using the service to have a set of 4 wheels/tyres delivered from the other end of the country for £32 !!

951 said:
look on ebay for wheel couriers,im using the service to have a set of 4 wheels/tyres delivered from the other end of the country for £32 !!
Yeah I saw them, not used them though.

Be carful with parcel2go.com took me 6 weeks to have a pair of tyres collected & delivered last year, idiot drivers, i think they use DHL but don't get priority shall we say!