Squeaking From front

Glenn A4

Loving the A4
Reaction score
Another problem not as big though. When i go over bumps in the road me car makes a squeaking noise from the drivers side its ok on the passenger side when i hit bumps nothing. I cant figuer out where its coming from. I guess it must be from the suspension but what would make it make that noise

I get squeeks from what sounds like my front wheels when turning right somtimes as well. No idea what it was but could be suspenstion bushes apparently they are a common problem with A4s

i have the same noise times 8!!!!! these cars are heavy on the front suspension parts and until recently the parts have been pretty unfairly priced. the good news now tho is that you can get a complete set delivered for £141.00 from ebay.
i dont know what the quality is like just yet as mine are to be delivered this week but if they're anything like the proper audi parts i bought 2 yrs ago, i'd still expect to replace these in a year or 2! (plus these are a third of the price of audi parts)
it's a good suspension set-up on the A4's but a ****** to work on as they tend to sieze and bolts snap etc.

get them poly bushed.
no point spending £25-£50 on an arm when it is usually a bush that is going.
had mine done front and back
£330 for a full bush kit, get you mate round and do it in a weekend. best long term move and infinitely better than before

I was thinking along those lines jcb, i want it all replacing eventually but for now i need shockers and springs! mine are well ****'d now!

i rung audi today and they seem to think its the arms i have coilovers fitted they shouldnt be ****** yet. Not sure how long they have been on the car