Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Anthracite

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biglockie

Aye you know it makes sense
Reaction score
Refurbishin my wheels, this weekend getting the paint on sat morning.

Original colour for me mate

saying that anthracite could work too

I think 1 piece wheels in black just blend into the tyre too much

Yeah heading toward the anthracite, but found a black that they painted the pumas in its got a silver flake in it looks awesome in the sunlight.
still unsure though

I have darker colour wheels on mine ie not the usual hyper silver, and i think they make the car. However mine is a darker colour than yours, but it should give a nice contrast in antracite

Chrome lol!

audi-172-c.JPG

Antharcite wins boys, chrome would be good, but my missus drives the car on daily basis, so it need to be something I can repair myself.

Aye, taking the tyres off tomorrow rubbing them down, repairing the kerb rash then painting them on sunday hopefully, with bout a million coats of lacquer

antracite for sure mate!

I have thought many times if I was to refurb mine (which they are due to be...) I should go anthracite... but to be honest, when my car is clean, the sun catches the paint/alloys/alloy wing mirrors, the car just blings HARD! I will be sticking with the standard silver colour for sure.

I've had three sets of wheels done lately; one set in anthracite, one set in satin black, and the other in sparkle silver.

Anthracite CH's look the nuts, but so do the sparkle silver RS4s. And the Black MTMs look ****** ace. Whichever way you go, you'll be chuffed.

UPDATE!!!
the wheels have now been painted, the chosen colour was Hyundia grey, mixed with standard black, then a touch of subaru Black(STI).
(complete one off mix)

they look amazing I'll post pictures soon, the shading in the paint when the face angle changes is stunning!!! they are getting waxed this week then tyres fitted and put on the car next thursday before the car goes to modified nationals!!!