RS8 alloys?

a4singh

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I can get hold of a set of RS8 alloys with tyres. They are 19 inch.. What do you guys think? would they suit my b5? has anybody got these on their a4?

Cheers.

they look like this:

image%5CWheel-lg-av5.JPG

they are a8 alloys, my mate has them on his tt and they look good, not seen them on an a4 so cant say but dont if they would suit as well as they do on the tt.

you can get them from wheelmaina or rochford tyres etc etc

ive already got them, they are sitting in my garage. im gonna try them out tomorrow, take some pics n c. if i dont like them ill tkae them off n put the old ones back one..

Seem to remember seeing a B5 with those on a bit back - thought it looked quite good TBH. It's all down to personal preference though.

yeh i really wanted to c a pic before i spend loads of time taking mine off n putting them on, n if i dont like them, tkaing them off, n putting mine on... i know it isnt gonna take too long ,but with the final week of uni coming up and assignments due, i didnt feel like wasting time!!! but hey, hasto be done, really badly wanna put them on...

i think the colour of your make a difference also when choosing wheels, i think they would look better on dark colour cars black/blue etc than lighter ones like yellows/whites

yeh i suppose, mine is black so wont have a problem there. do u guys think 19s are too big for a b5?

yes they do look better on a dark car

BUT i think they look to much on that car, as all you see when you look side on is wheels and not the rest of the car, id guess those are 19s so would maybe look better if they were 18s and not so in your face

are yours polished? as my mates on his tt arent so dont stand as much because they not so shiny

damn!!!! that looks gorgeous! has to be done. mine are the exact same as that.. that just looks so damn good!

i've got 18s now, dont really like the look of them, and the ride is rough enough lol, so im gonnna go for it! it will look different tho on mine, ive got the body kit on it, so ill put em on, see if they look as good, if so ill keep them on... if not, off they come!

i will do, they arent going on today, too much work to do lol, will try for tomorrow.

They look good man. Where did you happen to get them? How much?

infamous, my brother had them from a previous car, before he took them off he put new tyres on them (he thoguht he was gonna keep the car) so they are jsut sitting there. they are in need of a good refurb tho! bit strapped for cash tho :( lol

I agree..They look really nice and definately for a darker car ideally black. 19" must be as harsh as a mo fo but they do look sweet, my kinda style

:hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: