Heater control lights???

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Reaction score
My heater control lights have been very tempremental as of late not coming on when i turn the lights on. If I fiddled about turning the fan knob side to side sometimes it will flick on.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so did you find out what caused it?

Had a very quick feel after taking the headunit out and nothing felt untoward or loose and nothing came back on unfortunately.

Anyways heres hoping you lads know a fix.

Cheers

Beerzo :sorry:

The bulb that lights up the heater controls is behind the fan speed knob. Just pull this out and you'll see the bulb. Sounds like it may have come loose. If not it must a be a loose connection inside the unit.

These stupid light bulbs make me so mad. I had to replace two of them on the digital AC control but couldn't find the replacement bulbs... So I am short of two bulbs (the one with the holder)....

Just before they went off, they were flickering too. Now the problem is that I have one just behind the tacho which is flickering....

Does anybody know where to get these stupid bulbs with holders, green ones and black ones? PLEASE HELP!

Try phoning your local stealer and check if they can give you a part number and decription of the bulb then head to halfords or maplan and get them as they will prob be cheaper.

Will try checking the bulb tonight johnie72 is it just one bulb that lights up the heater controls?

Beerzo - I'm assuming you don't have Climate Control! If so, it's just 1 bulb. Simply pull it out with a pair of long nose pliers and replace with a new one. It can take a bit of fiddling...... oooh er!

Climate i dont even have AC LOL. Yeah just standard heater controls. Will get the bulb out the night and have a look at it and see if its that or something else.

Cheers again Johny.

Tried thumping it Smitch was loosing my temper with it and there was a hammer sitting to i called it quits quickly.