My new car !!!

Reaction score
Just picked it up this morning,its my first audi and im very impressed with it,ive fitted the rs4 grill/armrest console and chrome roof rails already,just waiting for my rear spolier to arrive then i can take it with the s4 bumper and the rear bumper trim to be painted along with the side trims. Now all i need is some new wheels,chrome mirrors and clear side repeaters and im done . This is the before picture i will post the after picture as soon as its finished !!! [URL="http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/ramdon-hero/a4.jpg"][URL="http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/ramdon-hero/a4.jpg"][/URL][/URL]

951 said:
Just picked it up this morning,its my first audi and im very impressed with it,ive fitted the rs4 grill/armrest console and chrome roof rails already,

Flimey you dont hang about!!

If the other parts were painted i would have fitted them today as well,ive just picked up some face lift head lamps but i think i will wait to fit them at the same time as the bumper.Anyone know what the colour of the car is called ??

very nice, and some great mods lined up, not sure how the chrome mirrors will look though

951 said:
Anyone know what the colour of the car is called ??
there should be a sticker under the boot mat should be a code i think 4 characters e.g L7JW

It won't be Imola yellow as it will look slightly darker.

I think the colour be "Brilliant Yellow"(?)

Liking those yellow avants.

Biglockie's one looks the dogs. :o.k:

Crash said:
It won't be Imola yellow as it will look slightly darker.

I think the colour be "Brilliant Yellow"(?)

:applaus: :thumbsup: Absolutely correct - LY1B is Brilliant Yellow. According to this place anyway...

Thanks for that,im still not 100% sure about my choice of colour though as a really wanted silver but i guess im stuck with it for now !!!

Now I'm colour blind but even I can tell the difference between my car and yours!!

so why did you buy a yellow one? if you wanted a silevr one wouldnt it have been better to wait til one came along

Just thought it was unusual,i think im changing my mind now as every time i look at it i like it more and more !!!

Have to admit, I think some cars look **** in yellow, regardless of their pedigree and generally I'm not keen on the colour itself. The sportier looking version A3s and A4s look the mutts nuts in yellow though.

I think thats the problem with the car at the moment as it looks like a standard car but once the s4 kit and wheels are on it will suit the colour much more !!