What do you think? And what mods shall i do next?!

mjc23

Reaction score
Hello people, Bought this car back in October,

Fitted Rieger Bodykit, Bumpers and Skirts. 18" RS4 reps. Lowered Raceland Springs 40mm.

Anyone got any suggestions on what i should do next? I want an RS4 grill, leather interior and audi navigation so already got next few pay cheques sorted!

Hehe welcome to the Hibiscus Red owners club :)

Maybe some performance mods? On the agenda for me is a full Miltek exhaust system and then a nice remap to kick things off.. Then some new wheels for the summer and probably start workin on me car PC/ICE soon ;D!

Possibly some tints, then start on the ice.

I'm looking to carputer in the very near future, running VAG-COM live in the car.

got turbo and stuff to change first though

Hibiscus red for the win !

Lower it more, needs coilovers and wide split rims

Phils rims are the boss!!!!!

get someof them!!!!

Welcome to the forum

HID xenons (if not already fitted). You can buy a good set of xenons cheap on ebay. Once you've tried them you would never go back to standard halogens.

Crash said:
Welcome to the forum

I would recommend upgrading to HID xenons (if not already fitted). You can buy a good set of xenons cheap on ebay. Once you've tried them you would never go back to standard halogens.

And watch people swerving off the road into ditches to avoid the glare you're producing... nice.

exhaust. double new oval twin exit exhaust... powerflow do individual tail pipes and any good welder can join them....

happy audi times.

ps nice wheels

welcome!
TBH i wouldnt do too much more the exterior however i do like the led rear lights for avants can't see them on ebay but saw some nice ones not so long ago still a bit pricey though..:hubbahubba:

I love Hibiscus Red, nice choice there fella. I'd go for brushed alloy mirrors then poss see if you can get hold of an RS4 (style) rear bumper - I like the front but not too keen on the back. That's just my opinion though! Then start on the performance side...

it looks nice as it is.. too much fuss may make it look chavy.
(thats just what I think).

Thanks for the comments guys, tbh i dont want to do much more to the exterior, not a big fan of cars with too much going on. So i'm with you on the last comment.
Seems Hibiscus red was the way to go!!

Phillr what rims do you have? Got any other pics of them apart from the signature?

Rich said:
Phillr what rims do you have? Got any other pics of them apart from the signature?

They're Monoblocs off an A8, polished to death!!!

They are the Don.

Hibiscus red all the way

as for the monoblocs i think they look horrid no offence

TBH I am not too fussed on upgrading my exterior just yet.
Performance mods is the way to go making it look pretty will be the last thing on my list but I will do it eventually.

What performance mods do you recomend? Its a 1.9 tdi with the red I. So anyone got any ideas what to do, how much and the results?

new exhaust followed by custom re-map to take advantage of the free-er flow. not sure on cost budget about £300-500 for remap is fairly standard. about 20% power gain on most turbo vehicles.