Interior Light Bulbs !

A4NA18

Reaction score
:keule: Hello Lads,

I have a digital A/C control on my 1.8 SE and one of the bulb is dead. I managed to take the bulb out but cannot find the replacement bulb anywhere. It is a 12V 0.9W with a green holder light. Does anybody know where to get it?

In addition I have to change the cig lighter light bulb which is like a bulb in a black shell located just behing the cig lighter trim. This one, I have no idea of the type of bulb....

Could you please help me in finding these??

Thanks!

Halfords do the little bulbs in black holders. Not sure about the green one though, although I have changed dash bulbs in many Fords and have just used what ever I had in my bits box and can't say I can tell any difference...

The little bulbs in the black holders are usually a 509T on the shelf at motorworld :sign_plug:

Cant offer any advice about the climate control bulb but when acquired my A4 didn't have a working cigarette lighter bulb.
Took it apart and it seemed that the bulb and bulb-holder were an integral part so went and ordered one from my local main stealer.
Part number was 6KO 919 243 (fitted to several other VW's and Audis so I went to my local VW dealer) and cost was £2.62 plus vat in Oct '05.
Oh, and car is an early '99 pre-facelift btw.

:wtf:

Thank you lads!

I went to Halfords and got some replacement bulbs (they didn't have the one with holder) And tried to replace the one in the cig lighter. It works fine. BUt the one on the AC control unit doesn't and ALL the bulbs don't work on the unit now. PLUS there is a problem with one of the DASHBOARD bulbs, the top one on the speedo doesn't work anymore either. What is this due you'd reckon? I do not know how to solve this. HELP!