My latest addition

Byzan A4 said:
It was a great looking morning when i finished work so i thought i would snap a better piccie of the front end, with the S4 bumper and grill, OEM front lights and a larger No plate to fit into the "slot" better

Thats going to look nice when you get the carbon fibre mirrors on it.

I put my S4 skirts on today and went out and took a few pictures.Not the best pics, but the skirts look "cleaner" less added and more OEM
side-3.jpg

side1.jpg

side-3.jpg

front-1.jpg

Looks good! It took me a moment to realise you've changed your screenname. LOL. I haven't the time to read the entire thread...Just quickly...Did you have to weld the boot to replace the OEM spoiler with lip spoiler?

Looking good very clean, those S4 bumpers are a curse, once you fit one, you cant stop modifying the rest of the car !

I thought i would update the pics,she now has a reiger roof spoiler and an S4 rear bumper fitted,the engine should be in with a few weeks, i am so looking forward to it. !!

rear3.jpg

rear2.jpg

rearspoiler.jpg

like the window spoiler :arco:
good luck with the engine who's fitting it?

rasA4 said:
like the window spoiler :arco:
good luck with the engine who's fitting it?
I wasnt sure of it,but its growing on me.!! I am fitting the engine in around a fortnight when the mrs goes on holiday with the rugrats,lol

Looking very nice :)

Good luck with the engine install you will have to keep us updates with PICs etc.

Lovely mate, tasty, looking forward to seeing the new powerplant fitted, dont forget to clean all the induction pipes and inside the throttle body before you fit it, just done mine it sounds a lot crisper , iridium plugs are recomended as well, keep me posted D.
I want an S4 Rear bumper now !!!

how was the skirt fitting job? any chance you can write it up and sticky it?