AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Removing roof liner to do Roof rails

Hi everyone, I've posted in the tech section but it seems a bit quite. I've bought some chrome roof rail for the Audi and I think I'll need to go through the roof lining, has anyone done this and were to start lol. How do you get the roof lining out??
    My Derv get 2 work car = Audi A4 Avant110bhp TDISE-Jamex Springs-RS4 Replica wheels-S4 Mirrors-plug in chip 130bhp-sh. RS4Grill,Angel eyes, **** loads spent 2 keep her mech like new! Could have easily bought a bloody B6 by now lol. I love my A4 does everything well
    My toy car=Golf mk4 GTI 1.8t, R-Teck 210bhp, 312mm brake upgrade, Jamex suspension, Forge DV,Silicone Boost set, TIP, VR6 cutch/ G60 Flywheel, Eibach Front+Rear ARB's, Full Recaro heated leather.Anni bits,

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    yup, there's 3 bolts that hold each rail in place which must be accessed from inside the car, they're also held in place with epoxy resin so once the bolts are out they'll still take a bit of force to remove.
    Dave

"If that's the Turbo Fairy knocking tell Her I'm not in"

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers bud. How do you get the lining off? Is it held in via the screws that hold on the internal lights and hand grabbers? Ta
    My Derv get 2 work car = Audi A4 Avant110bhp TDISE-Jamex Springs-RS4 Replica wheels-S4 Mirrors-plug in chip 130bhp-sh. RS4Grill,Angel eyes, **** loads spent 2 keep her mech like new! Could have easily bought a bloody B6 by now lol. I love my A4 does everything well
    My toy car=Golf mk4 GTI 1.8t, R-Teck 210bhp, 312mm brake upgrade, Jamex suspension, Forge DV,Silicone Boost set, TIP, VR6 cutch/ G60 Flywheel, Eibach Front+Rear ARB's, Full Recaro heated leather.Anni bits,

5th Gear

Status
    no idea, have a look at the exploded diagrams on ETKA, might give you a clue
    Dave

1st Gear

Status
    Whats ETKA please??

2nd Gear

Status
    Here's a free ETKA registration site. It's limited in some respects but I know you can get a cD version on ebay for around 10.

http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/au/A4/...49/49/3125602/

Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    It's saying free to Register but won't let me Register? Looks like it could be a useful site

5th Gear

Status
    PM me and i'll give you my login untill you can create your own
    Dave

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks Old Bean, PM sent