BBS RY et35 245/40 17

hiltoa

VAG erfahren
Reaction score
Website
www.hiltoa.com
Just in case anyone has wondered what an A4 looks like on the wheels in the title... :eyebrows:

XEEfrontlft600b.jpg

Not the most fashionable of rims, but I love 'em! :o.k:

And before you ask - no rubbing! :icon_thumright:

Cheers fella - I've always liked this style since the mk2 16v Golf days - these where the ultimate OEM look in my mind, way out of my league back then though!
They need a refurb at some point, thinking about getting the centres done gold for the proper retro racer look.

Na I would not go gold I think you would regret it.

I would go for a titanium silver or a darker colour with the polished lips.

Or you could sell them to me and I would do it and put them on my car!!

Soupie69uk said:
Na I would not go gold I think you would regret it
I agree, leave the gold to the subaru imprezas, you could colour code the centers to the colour of your car with a polished dish but ive found if you darken the center of the rim it gives the illusion of the wheel being smaller than they are, looks well though, where abouts in leeds are you, Jim

Hi Jimbo, do you live near wetherby?

My dad used to live there and saw a black 1.8T quattro pass through there one evening.

Cheers.

Im over kirkstall / horsforth area, only had the car since oct so it hasn't been around long, very happy with it though, especially the 4wd set up, get some good slides going on lol.

Thanks for your comments guys. Re: the gold centres, my girlfriend said the same about the Scooby problem! Pity, I still like the idea, but I'd hate to be seen as a closet Ricer!
BBS_gold_400_300.jpg

Also considered the colour-coding option - not too sure:
BBS_santorin_400_300.jpg

Don't get me wrong, love them as they are, just thinking about when refurb time comes (a while yet).

For the Leeds locals, I'm just up the hill from the JCT600 Porsche dealer. :thumbsup:

TBH i think the gold and polished lip looks ok. But i do agree that gold wheels are for scoobies and chavs.

Nice shiniey silver colour. Or a gun metal grey like the RS6+ but with polished lips.