s4 alloys

205man

Reaction score
as i posted some time ago i was getting some geniune s4 alloys from a friend who was fitting new alloys on to his s4.

well as some of you may have read it went a bit pear shaped with the timing of getting the wheels so instead i bought my rs4s.

well anyway my friend has now sorted his new wheels out and is now selling his s4s, he offered them to me but i was sorted so he put them on ebay and i said id let you guys know as hes not a member here

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....earch.dll?from=R40&satitle=320075781678&fvi=1

just thought someone might be interested, as i know a couple of people pmd me just in case i didnt have them they would be interested

ive not put it in the classifieds as i think its more suited to use in here really

cheers alan

yes i should think so they will have the same pcd of 112 but offset maybe different, but should still fit

someone may want to just confirm this

alan

what do you reckon?

Worth looking at the s4 alloy for my t sport?

warning - some amateur photo shopping below :-D

carwiths4alloyscopyvf8.jpg

yeah go for it, original s4s always look good, i was going to put these actual wheels on my car til my plans changed.

if they hadnt they would be on my car now and so wouldnt even be up for sale

alan

I thought they looked very badly scuffed and had kerb damage otherwise I would have bid on it too.

I hate to bring this up but wheels for sale in Liverpool?

hm.............

no these arent dodgy they were coming of a friends s4 as he was going to fits 18s rs6 but now hes changed to mtm replicas.
i was due to have these of him at the start of january but due to a change in my plans for my car and the fact that his new wheels were going to take longer to arrive than first thought, i bought some rs4s and so thats why they were uo for sale.

alan