Where can I buy a grille from like the de-badged one in this photo:

http://www.vw-audi-dreams.com/Woerth...3/mini-190.jpg

Cheerz

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: De-badged

Don't, I hate it. The 4 rings are what make the car elegant and tasteful.

5th Gear

Status

On the debadged grill take a look here Kamei

For the Audi rings, you can get them from Audi available under different part numbers dependent on year, the below being from a 98 A4 (B5 chassis). Save the pic and then you'll be able to zoom in and see numbers etc.

Sucemabite

Status

Yuck, why would you want to cover your lights with that pansy moulding?

4th Gear

Status

For black rings, sand, prime and paint them yourself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Golf Bygone said:
    Yuck, why would you want to cover your lights with that pansy moulding?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you go into the Kamei site you need to first click on products and then click either on Audi or honeycomb grills under the sports grill section....not on the Audi section which gives you pansy bits for your lights [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Golf Bygone said:
    Oh Okay. That's slightly more interesting. But have you noticed that none of these companies ever reveal their prices - you always have to call them up - wouldn't it be a pleasant change if they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but then I'd have to pay the same price as you, where as now I'd pay less just because of me being me and you being you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

No I agree with you, we are uncivilised these days to the point where I'd rather type an e-mail or look something up on the net than, god forbid, pick up the phone and have to talk to an answering machine or even worse another human being! Somedays you just want an easy life without having to bother with explaining yourself, so it would be nice if they atleast put the RRP price on the site.

Sucemabite

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    [Yeah but then I'd have to pay the same price as you, where as now I'd pay less just because of me being me and you being you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

No I agree with you, we are uncivilised these days to the point where I'd rather type an e-mail or look something up on the net than, god forbid, pick up the phone and have to talk to an answering machine or even worse another human being! Somedays you just want an easy life without having to bother with explaining yourself, so it would be nice if they atleast put the RRP price on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

You cheeky fecker! I don't mind talking to a human being or even an asnwer machine - it's salesmen I can't cope with. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

That linked pic looks like an accord that ate an old c-class mb... or vice versa [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    excursion said:
    For black rings, sand, prime and paint them yourself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to sand the rings that i have now i would rather just buy some already black rings

Reverse Gear

Status

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2447012315

If you really want one, but you'd have to also paint the rest of the car matt black and pretend to be Robocop [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]