grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tracer

'96 a4 1.8 se
Reaction score
i did pm the guy and ask if he would consider sending to uk but no response, can't believe they went for this money. crazy

fk highsports

at that price i would have bought anyway and negotiated about postage after that, its always worth risking negative feedback if you have the chance of a bargain.

yeah should've done mate , really kicking myself now coz they went so cheap. ah well gotta keep lookin i guess

Do you boys speak German then???

smitch said:
Do you boys speak German then???

if you have a spare few minutes , goto ebay.de and type in something general like - audi b5 - then just have a search through. you can still do all the same filters as normal like list all new or all used items. then when you pick out a word or phrase do a search for that , like - audi b5 GEWINDEFAHRWERK.

also once you have a listing you can watch it in your "my ebay" page. then when you click on it it will show alot of the standard text in english and also converts to £s for you.

and as the doc says use google translator. or freetranslation.com or babelfish. also xe.com is good for a quick up to date currency conversion.

docurley said:
Just use Google translator.

No need for Google translator as my Fiancee is German! If anyone gets stuck just send me a message and she will help with translation of anything.

brilliant thread opener,what are you on about?:wtf:

goon said:
brilliant thread opener,what are you on about?:wtf:

guess i like to see people getting a bargain but at the same time i don't like to miss out on one.