Anyone used this tuner before?

Never heard of them myself but sound like a very cheap price and if they come to you thats even better! Cheaper isnt always better though!

Isnt a re-map best dont on rolling roads to measure performance etc? unless you have that surely comming to you wouldnt be the best bet?

MRC use real world driving to remap and as far as i'm concerned they are the dogs danglies. on the road re-mapping will take into account your individual driving style. that said, you get what you pay for, the MRC custom map is well worth the money in my opinion

do mrc do a remap for mine? i know the amount of power wont be much but i asume there is an increase in torque too. would i need to wait until ive fitted a milltek before remapping? im willing to extract every last hp out of it that i can!

Whats the difference in power gain between a chip replacement and a remap?
Shame mrc only cover south of England :ermm:

A chip is a set map so once it's in that's what you get, full stop. With a remap you can, as said in above, change and tweak it to how the custom wants it all depending on the mapper having the correct software. If your interested we can do a real time custom remap for you?

SteveS said:
do mrc do a remap for mine? i know the amount of power wont be much but i asume there is an increase in torque too. would i need to wait until ive fitted a milltek before remapping? im willing to extract every last hp out of it that i can!
I shall be having a custom decat system on my car in the next few months, i shall be having it remapped afterwards i shall be posting the results on here, so you should have an idea what effect sports cats and a remap will have on the V6 engines. From what ive read i may gain anything from 15-25bhp. The only way to find out is to do it !