Leather seats, which colours?

1.8t-oxford

Reaction score
hi there im after a full leather interior for my A4, anyone know what colour leather they came in? i got black, cream but wanted to knoy if there were anymore?

cream,black,grey and a sort of tan colour. there are also 2 types, sports and normal. mine are cream (sport)
AudiInt1edit.jpg

What quotes have you had for the leather fit? and what exactly for?

Navy (in this case Royale) blue was another colour offered, here's a pic of my interior

13NOV094.jpg

If you do intend to buy a second-hand leather interior do be aware that saloon and avant rear seats are different!

forgot about the blue!! also some seats have electric adjustment that will need wiring up, mine has airbags in the seats too not sure if all a4's did?

There is a grey, its what i have to go in mine, whats the difference between sport and non sport? As they seem much the same as my Sport cloth seats

non sport ones are flater and rounded at the front, like an ordinary car seat. my tdi had them, sport ones have the side supports and look like recaros.

oh right, hmmm .That pic above is of your seats yes, any pics of the front bit please

PS and mine are the same grey as the recaros in the linky above,( i was watching with interest)

They are the non sports seats mawhitey

Bad pic but here are the bolsters on my sports leather seats

DSCF0076.jpg

cheers, its most noticable at the front edge isnt it, hmm i wonder whether i am gonna miss my sport ones or not

These are the sport seats in my cars, they are very much like recaros,

DSC01559.jpg

untitled2.jpg

mawhitey said:
cheers, its most noticable at the front edge isnt it, hmm i wonder whether i am gonna miss my sport ones or not

Yeah biggest difference is the bottom bolsters, trouble with leather is how "slidey" it is too

Will look nice though thats the main thing, I lve contrasting trims, i want to get mine done in tan leather eventually

I made a set of trims to match mine, i took the grey leather from the awful trims and installed them into a black set to suit the rest of the interior. The grey ties the doors to the seats, and the black to the rest of the interior.