Milltek for S4.

Apparently the dual will offer better flow as the crossectional area is greater. I have a single and it is fine for me, but I will be upgrading soon... and selling the miltek.

ZeroK66 said:
Apparently the dual will offer better flow as the crossectional area is greater. I have a single and it is fine for me, but I will be upgrading soon... and selling the miltek.
if u are going for big power and still want miltek, then get an rs4 one much more flow

I had an interesting chat with a guy from Miltek at Audi Inters the year before last. I asked him the very same question and he said the single system is the one to go for. Apparently the only reason they produced the dual is because they were "put under pressure" by the Americans in order to compete with rivals in the US market.

ZeroK66 said:

******!!! I would've had it off you if it'd been for an Avant :(

Is the centre section the same?

mwarrey said:
I had an interesting chat with a guy from Miltek at Audi Inters the year before last. I asked him the very same question and he said the single system is the one to go for. Apparently the only reason they produced the dual is because they were "put under pressure" by the Americans in order to compete with rivals in the US market.

Hmmmm..........interesting :)

Thought it might be something along those lines.

Many thanks for the replies BTW peeps ;)

hmmm, well Minhea at MRC has tuned Many S4s and hes says dual every time.... the overall diameter is far more and on a turbo car the more you can get out the better..... If you interested I had a custom dual made for 495 inc vat and fitting, I posted details here.....
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=31845

I would say miltek probably make more on the single and have less fitting problems!! ;)

Would the dual one 'boom' more I wonder? I don't want this car to be too loud.

How much was your custom one BTW? :)