Where to buy new/used S4 bodykit in UK?

jxm96c

Reaction score
Website
www.drmong.plus.com
Hello guys, I am wanting to find an S4 kit for my 2000 A4, does anyone know where I could possibly find some to buy? Also does anyone know a good body shop near Nottingham? Thanks, Jules

Try the breakers for bumpers and and sill extensions.

I know All Audi had an S4 with a good front end. A new bumper skin is £206+VAT. This excludes the intercooler inserts headlight washers.

They wanted 175+VAT for the complete bumper (I hope)

I had a rear bumper outer shell fitted for £250 I think.

It's worth pricing new parts with VAG parts.

Do you know any good breakers especially in the midlands? What about bodywork shop? Is it quite easy to DIY a kit? All Audi are too far as I live in Notts. Good weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Sorry Joolz,

I'm in Aberdeen and don't have any knowledge of people closer to hand with yourself,

Word of mouth is best when it comes to body shops. But a good paint job is relative to the cost paid.

My local Audi dealership who boast approaval by Audi/VW/Seat and BMW are terrible. 4 times to get my car done right for a simple rear spoiler and and to have the bumpers refitted correctly from some other muppet Audi paint shop and repainted. They scratched the wing and botched the paint job up first with the wrong colour then defect after defect. They would phone saying they were happy with it and it was ready for collection under the managers supervision. - Rubbish.