info required on different models.

kate

Reaction score
i am looking at buying an audi but i am not sure which one to go for. originally i was looking at the s3 but over the weekend i have read good feedback on the a4 2.5tdi but i am still drawn to the s4, which i was looking at before buying my old evo.

can anyone tell me the figures for the follwoing cars please:

s3
a4 2.5tdi v6 quattro
s4
s4 advant

i want to know the bhp, torque, 0-60 times if possible and also weight.

like i said i was orginally going to go for the s3 but we have not long bought a dog now and was maybe looking at the s4advant but after reading up on the tdi (the amount of torque you can get) i am not sure. should i get a banger for taking the dog out and stick with the s3?

oh decission. has anyone had/tried all/most of the above cars and so can you comment on them please.

thanks in advance.

can only give you the figures for the S4's, what year are you looking at form the s4's ?

not 100% sure yet, what ever is the cheapest,lol. probably going to be around 1999/2000 ish.

if your looking at the kind of year, the B5 S4 is a V6 2.7l Bi-turbo, making 265bhp standard. No sure about the torque in lbs/ft but its about 400nm.
0-60 around 5 secs iirc.

Both for avant and saloon im pretty sure.

thanks for the comments guys, so it looks like the s4 and the advant are the same then apart from a little extra weight on the back of the advant. does anyone know the torque figs for the cars then?

are there any spec sheets on here of the diffeent models? i cant seem to find them.

brilliant, just what i was after.

thanks