how do i sort this out?

sash

Reaction score
Just debadged the s badge from the back of my car. I found the results of a previous attempt to remove the badge as there is a small rectangular area of paint missing (about the same size as a small flat head screwdriver head).

The thing is im not sure whether to just leave the badge on the back ( which i really dont want to do now) or respray the boot or something else. Not sure what else i can do to sort it out. The primer can be seen so i cant use tcut. The actual are is about 1/2cm high by 1cm wide there is another smaller scratch close to it.

The reason i debadged it is cos it gets parked on the road a lot in not so nice areas. So i thought debadging will actract less attention. I was thinking of covering the scratch with a quattro badge (from vagparts) instead of the s badge? A friend even suggested putting an A4 badge on it but i wasnt too keen on the idea

Any ideas guys?

I wouldn't get an A4 badge, I'd get a sport competition badge or something to cover it...

yeah may be the competition one, hmm?

Wonder how much it would cost to get resprayed?

Top Gun reprayers near AMD are very good & very competitive. I had a boot resproyed on my BMW & they werent expensive but WERE very good.

Shout if you want a number.

excursion, i agree, but the badge attracts attention that i dont want. May be when i move house i will put the badge back on but that wont be for a while.

ibboS4, whats that number?
Let me find out how much it would cost, cant hurt to ask.

Can anyone recommend a resprayer in the london area.
Easier for me to get to london than bicester, besides bicester is a no go area at the mo. I dont want to go up for a respray and come back with a respray and a stage 2 conversion