Turn Signal Picture

4Ring Jelly

Reaction score
hey, im not from Europe, and I heard that your e-code taillights have a pink part that blinks orange.

Could someone take a picture of their taillights blinking(preferably with an avant, but it doesnt really matter).

cheers.

a few pictures of my car.
DSC02422.jpg

DSC02416a.jpg

DSC02410a.jpg

DSC02407a.jpg

DSC02398a.jpg

this is interesting...im also curious..what models or is it just Euro. models that have a 2-piece front headlight assembly..my model is a single piece..why is there some in 2 pieces and ..some are in single pieces per/side?
thnx Chris:meeting:

ad3crk said:
this is interesting...im also curious..what models or is it just Euro. models that have a 2-piece front headlight assembly..my model is a single piece..why is there some in 2 pieces and ..some are in single pieces per/side?

pre face lift models pre 99?

ad3crk said:

im talking about the tail lights, not headlights. the 2 piece came on pre 1999.5, and 99.5+ had one piece. but thats not the point.

but you guys dont have a pinkish part just above the clear?
like this rs4 shell:
rs42jh6.jpg

Here's the rear of my Facelift B5 Avant (uk model)

303602686_7d919b0295.jpg

No pink bit!

That my RS4 shells, the tail light are in fact red from the out side when looking at them and they light up orange when indicating.
All European based cars will have an amber indicator by law although they may be disguised to look like they are not amber unlike in the US where you have red as a rule but some time amber.