h7 h/light bulbs

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi all, i just realised how poor my headlights are on low beam. not great on high beam but better, i lost my front fogs when i changed to 2 piece projector headlights and they helped a lot, miss them i do. =)
so anyway i was looking at these bulbs they say filled with Xenon gas. are these for Xenons or normal headlights??
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-2000-...9QQihZ016QQcategoryZ72235QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I THINK I JUST ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION.

Are your bulbs the same as the blue coloured powerful lights that I see on prestige cars?
The headlights on prestige cars is a completely different lighting system called HID (High Intensity Discharge) Xenon. This system is extremely complex and costs in excess of £700 on a new vehicle. Our lamps deliver extra light output for a fraction of the cost! They are also filled with Xenon gas to give you as a driver a really crisp white light which is the optimum colour for the best and most comfortable night time driving.

These are normal fitment H7's mate, they have a blue filter on them to raise the light temperature a bit. Also the Xenon gas thing is just the maunufacturer stating the inert gas used to full the lamp.