2001 A4 newbie. How can I improve exterior?

Hero

Reaction score
I am a TOTAL newbie when it comes to the Audi A4, S4, RS4...Hell any Audi for that matter. Hehe. What I am looking for is some info on what I can do to "upgrade" the look of a 2001 A4. I was looking around on www.vagparts.com and noticed some nice stuff, but will the RS4 front mate up with the A4? What is the difference between the RS4 and S4? I would REALLY appreciate any help you guys can give me. Thanks!

- Daniel

I think EXCURSION is a good person to ask here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JayA4Turbo said:
I think EXCURSION is a good person to ask here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've had an OEM RS4 front fitted to mine this week, it involves a lot of work. It's by no means complicated but to get it to sit right you need a lot of time. Unfortunately time equates to $$ in bodyshop terms. Luckily it's a personal friend of mine doing all mine at mates rates.

My car was pre facelift, so had the thin side mouldings. I've had those removed and fitted the thicker, later style to make it look a bit more agressive. Rear OEM S4 bumper, S backbox and I finished it off with a BMW M3 lip spoiler.

There is a fair amount you can do, I know Reiger do kits that go straight on. There is also the S4 front bumper of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
excursion said:
[ QUOTE ]
JayA4Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've had an OEM RS4 front fitted to mine this week, it involves a lot of work. It's by no means complicated but to get it to sit right you need a lot of time. Unfortunately time equates to $$ in bodyshop terms. Luckily it's a personal friend of mine doing all mine at mates rates.

My car was pre facelift, so had the thin side mouldings. I've had those removed and fitted the thicker, later style to make it look a bit more agressive. Rear OEM S4 bumper, S backbox and I finished it off with a BMW M3 lip spoiler.

There is a fair amount you can do, I know Reiger do kits that go straight on. There is also the S4 front bumper of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hows about some pics then m8???

Rich