Got hit

I would say try a halfway measure.

Talk to some Traffic Bacon and ask for advice and a way forward. Tell them you don't want to waste there time, but you don't want to fall foul yourself.

If they're not interested then they'll just say give her a chance. If however they think you have a valid point and can get a result they'll do her. :rockwoot:

if you some advise then pm me i will give you a hand as i do this inside out everyday

oh my lord, i feel your pain!
my baby was hit just the other night.... whilst i was asleep.... left a massive dent above the rear wheel arch.... gonna cost toooooooooo much to repair and dont want to go thru insrance as no claims is not protected (my fault) but still think its a load of rubbish!

so im trying some stuff, but i hate it when ppl mess u about like that! i need to get it repaired, cus i get angry everytime i see it!!!!!

sorry, jsut thoguht id add my lil bit of pain here....

Basically she has consultated a 3rd party and been told she has'nt a leg to stand on.

I agree with the above comments that she is stategically waisting time and trying to frustrate you into eventually giving up.

I had a similar ding in the same location and the **** was giving it hte "big verbal" just before attempting to drive off the scene. Unluckilly for him the fuzz were casually driving by and saw the position of the cars and automatically stopped and said the other guy was liable.

Luckilly for me he had been drinking so was nicked on the spot and eventually found out that he was untaxed/uninsured & on benefit. The outcome was that he had to pay £2.50 a week out of his benefit after he was means-tested by the courts.

Worse case scenario, your culprits case may follow a similar course however be warned that it does drag on for a couple of months. If she was insured i'd take the car to the stealers and claim full wack and possibly cruise a courtesy car for good measure.

Just for trying to do a runner i would not let up on this one - Good Luck

Rich

Well at the last minute she provided her insurance and as I'm full comp with all the mods listed I should have no problem other than paying the excess (£300) until they claim it all back.

Audi Ben, thanks for the offer but I will let you off the hook for now :beerchug:
A4singh, If you live near South East London/Kent I can recommend my body shop he's a pro and cheap.

sorry to hear the bad news, I take it you're OK, other than p!55ed...

I hope you get this sorted quickly...

Unfortunately its one of those crappy days. Hope you get it all sorted as well mate.

Nighmare big man its one of my pet hates is people in the wrong lane and bad road positionong where we live it seems to have been taught in the driving test at some point lol.

And as for the boyfriend bet he had a shock when you got out LOL:busted_cop:

Biglockie said:
Nighmare big man its one of my pet hates is people in the wrong lane and bad road positionong where we live it seems to have been taught in the driving test at some point lol.

And as for the boyfriend bet he had a shock when you got out LOL:busted_cop:

We did not say anything to each other that was threatening it was very clear from the moment we made eye contact I was not going to put up with no siht and so he back off with his aggressive stance.

At this moment the insurance company are dealing with it and I'm just waiting for her insurance company to agree blame.

Hey mate,

Do you have any details for your body shop, like tel number, address etc...

would be good to get it looked at when it gets back on the road....

Thanks.

docurley said:
Well at the last minute she provided her insurance and as I'm full comp with all the mods listed I should have no problem other than paying the excess (£300) until they claim it all back.

Audi Ben, thanks for the offer but I will let you off the hook for now :beerchug:
A4singh, If you live near South East London/Kent I can recommend my body shop he's a pro and cheap.