hi! new so just saying hello.

SteveS

S6 avant
Reaction score
had 7 audis now, love em! current one is a 99.5 a4 2.8 quattro 30v, hibiscus red, cream sport leather, sport sus, tiptronic, rs6 rims and has done 66,000 miles. love it, wish there was more tuning stuf for it tho!

Hey welcome to the forum. They do a supercharger kit for the 2.8 but £££££££££££££££

Hi Steve and welcome!

Mods are slightly unbalanced to favour the turbos! But gotta love the V6 roar!! :)

You got the usual, lke air filter, exhaust etc. But most of them are pretty expensive. Again like jim said a supercharger kit is expensive, unless you buy Doc's 2.8 which is supercharged already :)

yeah, read up on the pes supercharger but prob cheaper to buy an s4! will definatly be buying a milltek -just for the v6 soundtrack tho. exellent forums you lot! loads of good info ! :blackrs4:

mite as well have de cat too if ive gotta lie under it all afternoon! gonna fit k&n and a new airflow meter at the same time so saving hard!!! prob not much bhp but will look & sound nice!

Proberably looking about 15bhp ish on the 2.8 with exhaust and air filter

pretty much given up trying to make it faster, not that its slow its just more of a high speed cruiser (100mph@ 3000rpm) had a nissan 300zx twin turbo before so makes a change to accelerate forwards instead of sideways!!! missed the audi build quality tho. and reliability!

Lol yea my mates just got a 200sx an hes always sideways. Can't beat audi build quality.

i had an audi 90 20v quattro when i was about 21, i thrashed it every day -as you do at 21! it had 167,000 on it when i sold it and it never really went wrong. the nissan blew up after 6mths!!