s4 mpg

a4quat

Reaction score
as stated what kind of mpg do you get out of your s4, i get around 25mpg out of my 1.8t?........

between 22 and 27 depending on driving. Some folk on RS246 say they can get 30mpg...... mines tuned to about 350bhp.

Going by the average dispaly on the DIS, reset before each type of driving, having driven long enough for the average to settle:

Stop start around town stuff: As low as 13mpg

Typical Mixed driving (which for me includes some A/B Road blasts): 21mpg

Motorway sat on cruise being good: Maybe as high as 28mpg

in my 10 min trip to and from work which involves stop & start 1st & 2nd I get 19MPG/210 miles out of a full tank.

On the motorway I get as much as 360 miles - MUCH more than I got out of my 2.8Quattro.

It really is not bad for the level of performance you get. Considering my 2.8 Quattro was so bad!

a4quat said:
as stated what kind of mpg do you get out of your s4, i get around 25mpg out of my 1.8t?........
Ha, I wish I got that out of mine!! lucky if I get 20 on a "spirited drive"

Currently getting 26.6MPG out of mine, this is fairly consistent at each reset and includes a mixture of driving - 50% town 50% "ahem" 70 mph stuff

Daz

thats very good seeing as i am only getting 25mpg out of my 1.8!!

a4quat said:
thats very good seeing as i am only getting 25mpg out of my 1.8!!
i get 16mpg on average but am running approx 470bhp

My overall average is showing 20.4 mpg.

Last week I was gentle on the way up to Lancashire, and I got 320 miles to the tank before I filled it up (don't know what MPG that equates to),............and there was probably a wee bit left in the tank.

Not too bad for a 300bhp car.