Selling my 1.8ts

AudisRRRGreat

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been reading the forum for a while this is the first time I needed advice, hence my first post.

I am trying to sell my car but not having much luck. I am just wondering where others have had success in the past? I also have no idea what to ask for it? What do you think I'll get for it?

Heres a webpage I made with car details on.
www.best-deal.org/car

Ebay was no good. It's been on there. I am thinking of putting it on Autotrader but don't want all the spam hassle calls you get from them.

I'll put it in the classifieds here. Any other advice?

Thanks.

hi, you need at least 40 posts in order to post in the classified section. if you post your advert in any other section, it will get deleted.

I didnt know people get spam calls with autotrader ?

I saw it on ebay, looks good mate. Try autotrader and state no canvassers, plus if you know how much you want, try a classified ad on ebay with a price.

try pistonheads too m8, remember c'in it on ebay surprised it didnt sell, nice car ;)

Well I bought my 1999 A4 1.8T sport a few weeks ago.
The first place I looked was on autotrader website I also got the magazine.
The car I found was listed on autotrader website.
I can tell you for a fact that anyone looking for a car will first look at autotrader website or magazine.
As far as price is concerned I payed £4300 for my car which I thought was a great price seeing as it only had 51k miles on the clock and it was all motorway miles as the owner lived right next door to motorway,

So I would list it for £5000 with o.n.o minimum haggle set as you please really .

I will be selling my previous A3 soon once I get the M.O.T done on it so please tell me how you get on.

Edit. Sorry but I assumed yours is a 99 reg?
Also when listing you car give as much detail as possible because the more information you give the less calls you will get asking for extra information .
So supply as much info as possible no matter how trivial you may think it is.

Thanks for the 'plies

I just remember my old chap selling a car on Autotrader and he was getting phone calls galore. None of them from people wnating to buy the car. It was salesmen trying to get him to advertise his car in their paper or whatever.

What price should I put it on for? I was thinking 2750?