new rims on

raymie

6 pot AP
Reaction score
DSC00461.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

waiting 4 proper centre caps sent vw ones

your gonna hate me for saying this, but i reckon your B7 RS4 ones looked better !

not to sure maself, will leve it 4 a week and if im not too sure an goin for MTM's

LOL Raymie, still have the msg sayin you weren't going to get any more!

Personally i'd say the b7's or the MTM's. I've never liked these wheels. But Atleast you can say you had them :p

Personally its your ride Raymie you had to buy them for a reason and if you like them, i say "let em' ride" all in all your car all flows together the way you did everything to in it flows quite well you would have to throw an axe through the hood to make it look bad. Dont let others influence your personality of YOUR car. We can all say we like style and individuality of our rides why else do we mod them if we didnt we would keep them as the day the rolled out of the factory. With that said, do you want your car look like the next A4 Advant? Raymie thats my two cents.:cool:

P.S. Brushed Alu and Gunmetal IMMO looks tougher then chrome.

ad3crk said:
Personally its your ride Raymie you had to buy them for a reason and if you like them, i say "let em' ride" all in all your car all flows together the way you did everything to in it flows quite well you would have to throw an axe through the hood to make it look bad. Dont let others influence your personality of YOUR car. We can all say we like style and individuality of our rides why else do we mod them if we didnt we would keep them as the day the rolled out of the factory. With that said, do you want your car look like the next A4 Advant? Raymie thats my two cents.:cool:

P.S. Brushed Alu and Gunmetal IMMO looks tougher then chrome.

cheers m8 prob cos these guys aint seen them on a a4 before, as i say each to their own :moa:

They look nice mate, although look like they've done a track-day and are hanging with brake dust - they are moody!

they r for sale now any1 interested????????? doubt it from the comments ive had

:applaus: :) :)
...this has GOT to be the best thread ever! Raymie you da man!
Start: check out my new wheels
Middle: I think they will grow on me
End: Anyone want to buy my wheels?

All in 1 day! :)

****** hell Ray you change your wheels more often than I change my underpants!!!!:doctor:

LOLLL RAYMIE FUNNY GUY. YEAH GOTTO LOVE RS6s LOL. I AGREE WITH RANDOMJIM LOL. I QUITE LIKE THEM WHEELS HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THEM? IM BORED OF MY RS6s MITE SELL THEM SOON. I THINK RS6s WILL LOOKS NICE ON YOUR AVANT. GO FOR IT! SORRY FOR TYPEING IN CAPS LOCK 2 LAZY 2 CHANGE 2 LOWER CAPS. IM NOT SHOUTING EITHER! LOL

DIPS_A4 said:
LOLLL RAYMIE FUNNY GUY. YEAH GOTTO LOVE RS6s LOL. I AGREE WITH RANDOMJIM LOL. I QUITE LIKE THEM WHEELS HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THEM? IM BORED OF MY RS6s MITE SELL THEM SOON. I THINK RS6s WILL LOOKS NICE ON YOUR AVANT. GO FOR IT! SORRY FOR TYPEING IN CAPS LOCK 2 LAZY 2 CHANGE 2 LOWER CAPS. IM NOT SHOUTING EITHER! LOL

i sold the wheels about 10 mins ago to a pal, so sorry not for sale unfortinatly, maybe i will stick to these wheels 4 a while :lmfao:

Nice one. Can't wait until Saturday now. Gonna put the Nuvolaris on the A4 and put the 18" RS4s on the A2.:arco:

This has got to be one of the funniest threads ever!! Ray I reckon you should get them MTM reps, they would look the business.