Audi Navigation

macattax

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering has anyone here fitted an Audi sat nav into the dash which originally had the standard radio.
On my dash I have the concert with tape deck and 6 cd changer in the boot.
My main concern is after looking at some audi sat navs on the net is that they look quite big. Even if I removed the radio I am not sure if it will fit because of the aircon controls below it and hazard and fog light panel above it.
Any help or suggestions about this? :think:

Cheers!
But because there is an issue with b5 a4s when fitting aftermarket nav + systems to replace concert head units.
I thought I would ask in the b5 section to see if anyone here with a B5 had done this.
Basically I want a step by step guide of what had to be done.

I just had Retro fitted to my Brand New RS4 Sat/Nav System from www.satnavsystems.com.
These guys are very quick and professional. I just had new system fitted within 48 hours for £1199 plus VAT. A qualified Audi engineer come to my house installed, programmed and coded everything to factory spec. with latest VAS-5053 Original Audi Diagnostic Tool.
This guys are not the cheapest, but they are the only in the UK who offer a full 12 months warranty on parts and labor with qualified Audi engineer. I have done a research for almost a month before I found SatNav System.com -in the end my local Audi Dealer has recommended me to them.
I have spent almost £60k on my car and did not want some cowboy’s to damage my beauty!!
My full recommendation to all of you!!!
RS4 - Sapcekid

Thats strange because I offer a 12 month warranty as well with my installations and I only charge £899 for the same car as yours. I also regularly do installs for my local dealerships.

www.tclsatnav.com

Unfortunately the B5 with a concert would be a different kettle of fish.