S4 front brake disc size?

Dan Gliballs

Reaction score
As title please :)

Are they 312mm like some of the TT's?

Paul :beerchug:

Ahh, excellent stuff chaps :)

You wouldn't happen to know the sizes of B5 RS4 front and rear discs would you?

Think the fronts are 365 mm but ive been told that they wont fit on a B5 unless its RS4.

james0808 said:
Think the fronts are 365 mm but ive been told that they wont fit on a B5 unless its RS4.

I've had THESE fitted on mine (rears) :) ;)................

RS4rearbrakesOS.jpg

On the look out for some fronts now.

james0808 said:
I was only talking about the front ones.

I guessed as much chap ;)

Lad who fitted those rears reckons he's fitted RS4 fronts to B5 S4's before :)

i could be wrong, but i think the s4/rs4 (b5) use the same bearing/hub/caliper mounting point, i am looking at putting the 365mm RS6 8 pots on to mine next year and i'm thinking i will have to convert to s4 front hub assemblies, not entirely sure if this is possible.

macca said:
i could be wrong, but i think the s4/rs4 (b5) use the same bearing/hub/caliper mounting point, i am looking at putting the 365mm RS6 8 pots on to mine next year and i'm thinking i will have to convert to s4 front hub assemblies, not entirely sure if this is possible.

Good stuff :)

Keep us posted dude ;)

Oh, and there's a few of us Sussex people who want to have a bit of a meet soon if you're interested?

yeah meet sounds good, my engine is going in the audi next week, so hopefully mot'd etc by end of next week. then i'll be finally able to drive the car.

macca said:
yeah meet sounds good, my engine is going in the audi next week, so hopefully mot'd etc by end of next week. then i'll be finally able to drive the car.

I'm in Southwater, same as PhantomA4.

See what we can sort out ;)