Eibach anti roll bar kit

Randomjim

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting an eibach or similar anti roll bar kit. Has anyone done this? Some feedback would be good.

Also a sump guard? Because i've hit the bottom of the car a few times now and its only so long untill i crack the sump. Cheers guys

Loads of folk go on about the H&R ARB's and just how much they improve the handling of the S4's - not really heard anything about Eibach - but dont see why it should be any different.

My car is in bits as we speak having coilovers & ARB's fitted. I would have liked to have done it in stages, but it just didnt turn out that way.

The biggest improvement to be had is at the rear on the S4... I am sure the A4 would see the same improvement too,.

Ah good to know, and from what ive read the rear one makes more difference. What sorta price are we talking for a set?

Will wait till i get back to work and ill price one up with my discount

I had my H&R ARBs fitted and WOW - the car steers dead flat and has immence turnin & just keeps turning the harder I steer the car. It feels so planted and just does as the steering wheel/I tell it. I do have the H&R coilovers too...

DPM, what size is the h&r arb on your site? i've seen a 22mm kit and a 26mm/22mm kit, which one do you sell and whats the size difference get me?

Just ordered an eibach arb, they only do a front though :noway: Soft, medium or hard for normal road use? (considering i'm on coilovers an very close to the ground:rockwoot: )