A4 1.8 T Quattro

Hammy

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Lookin for a bit of advice. I'm tryin to find a 1.8 T Quattro.

How much do you reckon I'll need to spend to get a decent one, with less than 90k miles?

And does anyone know of any for sale?

Cheers

ive just paid £4750 for mine which is on a w reg, mint con with 100k on the clock!

That's pretty much what I was expecting. Got offered a nice W reg with 70k for £4500 a few weeks ago. Guy was a bit dodgy selling it, and by the time I'd checked out he was legit, some1 else had bought it.

GUTTED!

i have just bought one for £7k. HIgh price I know but it is X reg in black with 62k on the clock. I also got the cambelt changed and a full refurb on all the alloys. I have been looking for one for a long time and they don't come along very often. Only three for sale on autotrader at the mo. Be prepared to travel to get one.

Yep. I travelled to Manchester from Scotland to get mine. I was considering going to Oxford for the Purple one on Pistonheads which i think is still for sale.

I've already traveled to Darlington from Aberdeen to look at a sport, only to find (after phoning the garage) that it didn't have half the stuff they said it did, and it wasn't it that good condition.

I travelled from edinburgh to london to pick up a v reg 99 with 67k on the clock, new discs and pads all round, recent cam belt change and refurbed alloys, needed a 4 way allignment was the only issue. £6250. well chuffed

I am selling my 1999 "V" A4 quattro Sport with 89,500 miles if you are interested.

they are nice cars.
We have one of the first, july 1999, now covered 59000 miles. It has been chipped for most of its life.
Also have a 2004 A4 quattro S Line and I think the B5 is a nicer car ( but not as nice as my S3 was !)