URGENT - RELAY DIAGRAM NEEDED

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
This is very urgent... does ANYONE have a diagram of the relay panel for the A4 (1.8T, but any model would do)..

need desperately to know what relays do what!

Thanks

Rich

Why is everything urgent with you??!!

Is there no labelling on the inside of the relay box cover?

cos basically, we need Jasons car for audi driver international... and it doesnt work at all, so we NEED to try and sort it. its booked into AmD on thursday 9th, and we need it for the 11th, so unless they are very quick at sorting the problem (which i doubt they will cos its very obscure) we are screwed! See y its quite urgent now!?! the haynes manual is ****** useless, and doesnt show anything of any use whatsoever, and none of the covers have diagrams on them! So basically we have a £10000 lump of metal sat on the drive way, doing f*** all!!

Are the relays in the box identical? If so why not try swapping them over. Why don't you download the wiring schematic from Erwin, i'm sure it would be worth it, even though I hear it's quite expensive....but cheaper than a trip to AmD maybe.

All the relays are different... and all have different numbers on them, and they dont correspond to haynes manual... so its nothing but confusing! Im sure it has to be something simple... maybe the immobiliser is not working properly, but the green light is coming on when u turn the ignition on... completely and utterly stumped to what the problem is. RAM kindly gave up his own time to give us a hand last nioght, but was still unable to figure it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Its just so strange cos it turns over just fine, but there is no power going to the fuel pump or the coil packs which SOUNDS like the immobiliser, but im not sure if that would sto VAG-COM interigating the engine... very strange!

Rich

Erwin electrical manual for £13 isn't that expensive when your stuffed!

Tis all sorted now... apparetly the old A4's had didgy chips in the ECU, so they just go occasionally. sorted by AmD in very little time!

Rich