Audi A4 1.8T Parts For Sale

madkebab

Reaction score
Following the sale of my A4 I now have a few spare parts to clear from the garage. Thought I'd list here before they end up on Ebay

1 x Audi A4 1.8T ECU - Bosch part no. 8DO 907 557
Perfect working condition. I had this as a spare as intended to put a standard ECU back in my car for sale. However the guy who bought the car wanted to keep the chipped ECU. These cost a fortune from the stealers and breakers.
£50 inc P&P

1 x Set of Eibach Sportline Suspension Springs FWD Saloon. (approx 60mm drop) These were on my car for approx. 5k miles so are in fantastic condition. £75 inc P&P

1 x Pair of 312mm caliper carriers. Ideal if you want to upgrade your brakes cheaply but effectively. All you need on top of these for this upgrade is some 312mm discs from a late model A6 TDI Quattro. £75 inc P&P

1 x Set of Goodridge hoses stainless steel brake hoses for B5 A4. Brand new in box never fitted. £45 inc P&P

PM me for more details of any of these items

Will be going on Ebay at the end of the week if no interest.

Cheers

Simon

am also possibly interested in carriers and hoses if you still have them, don't want to step in front of johnyj though.

johnyj said:
are all items sold simon ?

ECU is sold
Carriers are sold
Springs are now on Ebay
Goodridge hoses still available, will be on Ebay later this week

Cheers

Simon

go 4 it macca i was after the carriers

yeah so was i ;-) , going to hold back on hoses as i am looking into bigger brake conversions now, need to get busy with the search feature. need to know everything i need to fit either rs6 8 pots or porsche calipers, don't like idea of mov-it as the discs are mega expensive, would rather go AP racing if i had to spend that much.