JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

boost gauge installation

got the gauge,whipped out the facia vents,dismantled the vent will take into work tonight drill hole in plastic plate spray it black then fit gauge to plate and plate to vent. will probably utilise radio wiring for feed to gauge illumination what i would like to know is- do i have to take apart the console or can i access the bulkhead grommet via the radio hole to feed the pipe into the engine bay?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I would sugest you feed in from the engine bay up to the vent.

http://www.drwombat.com/audi/awe/gauge.html
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

5th Gear

Status
    I took the power direct from the back of the fuse box on the drivers side. I think the fuse number is somehting like x75, but its a switched live. That way you don't have to pull your dash apart or feed all the way through to the engine bay
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

2nd Gear

Status
    did the job this afternoon. easy enough,just about enough pipe to reach gauge, took feed from green cap on pipe from servo to inlet manifold,no splicing to fuel lines required. took electrical feed from radio, hardest part was feeding through from engine bay and that was not too bad thanks to the boys at superchips not tightening the rear screw on ecu cover.