boost gauge installation

goon

Reaction score
got the gauge,whipped out the facia vents,dismantled the vent will take into work tonight drill hole in plastic plate spray it black then fit gauge to plate and plate to vent. will probably utilise radio wiring for feed to gauge illumination what i would like to know is- do i have to take apart the console or can i access the bulkhead grommet via the radio hole to feed the pipe into the engine bay?

I took the power direct from the back of the fuse box on the drivers side. I think the fuse number is somehting like x75, but its a switched live. That way you don't have to pull your dash apart or feed all the way through to the engine bay

did the job this afternoon. easy enough,just about enough pipe to reach gauge, took feed from green cap on pipe from servo to inlet manifold,no splicing to fuel lines required. took electrical feed from radio, hardest part was feeding through from engine bay and that was not too bad thanks to the boys at superchips not tightening the rear screw on ecu cover.