um, this is different

OMG !
:puke:
the seller really needs a good:asskicking:

really nice
I put a bid in on it I hope I win it!!!!!!!

I thik you got eevry chance of winning it!!!!!!!.......Lets just hope he got change of a tenner LOL

brilliant, the modified bonnet will minimise any airflow to the side mounted radiator,the guys a genius!

Oh boy that is one mess poor audi there should be a law againist this ......think i will go and ask him some questions like are you right in the head........or do you were a Chav hat by any chance

If everyone is going to be like that I won't bring it to the next meet for everyone to set fire too....I mean see and have a ride in..
I'll keep bidding...anyone want an RS i got my eyes on a new ride now...check out my USA gold flick seats

All the money in the world, but no taste.........WHAT........SO.........EVER.

went to all the effort and expense of a respray and still didn't take the light out...good advert if I have ever seen one...still want though..!!!! BID TO WIN!! come on guys you know you want it really......

matching pair!
45_1.jpg

:wtf: o dear, I woudnt wanna adrive that at any time - but especially in the dark with the sttooopid bonnet covering most of the head lights

man, that car is buttfcuked.

even if he has spent all that money on it, it aint worth a penny now as it's falling apart.

"Small chip" in windscreen... you could fit the "bad boy" sideways through it ***....

jdp1962 said:
Admit it, Marmite, you only want it for the door-mounted TV ;)
your right it all about the door mounted screens!!! i've been found out...
I still want the gold flick USA only leather trim too

qoute from ebay listing about the HIGHLY MODIFIED AUDI COUPE:

Q: What magazine do you expect to feature the car? Max Power in Braille??

A: Yes.

LMFAO!!!! What a tit. ha