B5 With B7 wheels

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
A few people have asked what a B5 would look like with B7 rims,and now my car is actually working i thought i would (attempt to) post a pic

corner-1.jpg

side-1.jpg

She is lowered on Coilovers too,desperatly needs a wash but the sill trims is still setting/drying on there

alot of people where dissing the new rs4 wheels on a b5 i think they look sweet....

wow thats low, wheels look great, not that there was anything wrong with yer last set mind you. look forward too seeing the write up in the how-to section :cool:

They look fantastic. Will definately look at getting a set of those.....good job

I have included many updated shots in no particular order !! lol
side-rear.jpg

4494388f.jpg

The wheels are 8.5 inch x 18 ET42, just clear the hubs etc, but as yet no rubbing [:D]
wheel.jpg

The car has ebay angel eyes fitted with aftermarket Xenons, also an Ebay SS fitted. The SS is sooooo much better
6b6de0b8.jpg

8d7a131d.jpg

bdee3358.jpg

side-2.jpg

looking goog now mate, how about changing your rear box so people wont know your not packing the T

That is a changed box stainless etc, didnt want anything too loud and brash, kinda oem but not.

My next mod has to be an egine/box transplant methinks just need a rear end shunted 1.8t DBW

the exterior of your motor looks really stylish not sure about the speakers on the pillar must sound good though arent there any blind spots?? have you had an M.O.T after installing those, as they dont like anything obstructing.

TBH I hardly notice them, they sound fantastic,nice high and wide stage, with hardly any seperation from the midbass drivers i have the midbass in the doors, the mids and tweets on the A pillars. MOT hmmm madny really thought of that, tho i still have the old ones to place back on for that day,lol

Nice car wheels look good.. dont like the socks in the gear knob pic. Too bright IMO

love the speakers in the pillar,did you diy them. if so can you do a job description for them, would love some like that.