HP Racing evo's

Sorry my mistake it's a US site....lol, hope you can help, they look awsome on a b5....i've just got to have some!! lol look forward to reply's! peace:blackrs4:

nice wheels, I'm pretty sure they'd ship them to you over here

thanx, for your replies guys, shipping them in would work out rather expensive, it seems the only other option I have would be to find a simular style by a different manufacturer?

Parotech have a wheel called the dragon, also Stamford have the SSW Mesh Very simular but they seem to have a smaller lip, and have'nt quite got that extra something the Evo's have?

I've managed to track down the HP Racing website and made an enquiry about any UK Stockists they may have, if any, heres hoping...lol

if anyone has any further info, please reply? as I'd love to get hold of some and not have to settle for second best?

will keep you posted as to how I get on.... thanx in advance...Proteus 2000

these are pretty close

c4_silver.jpg

just get some image wheels made for your car, give you that personal touch!

thanx guys you've been really helpful, Daveiow, I phoned SWTyres today to get a quote on the rondell 58's also the hart c4's, both nice looking wheels, I love those big lips...lol,

Docurley will check out that ebay link too, will keep you posted....thanx again! proteus 2000

I love the polished lip to. And thats the sort of wheel im going to go for. swt seem to be pretty good ive had a few sets from them before always with good service and price arnt bad either

hi guys, just an update on my progress...lol

called up swt asked them for a quote on the Hart c4's and also the Rondell 58's, that was last week? still waiting for a reply?

also been in touch with HP racing via email, they put me in touch with this company

http://www.exclusiveparts.com

They've quoted me approx £800 for 5 wheels only including shipping,
5 to 6 days delivery via UPS courier

Figured if I'm gonna ship them in, I'd best get 5 wheels, as friend of mine shipped some wheels over from the states once, he only got four, ended up cracking a rim and couldnt get another for either love nor money! best to get a spare just in case...lol

also been quoted £360 for 4 x firestone 225/40/18 tyres balanced & fitted here in the UK, so thats an overall cost of £1160.00 ready to fit on my car....

What do you reckon guys? should I go for it? I've been quoted £1000 for simular wheels here in the UK without a spare!

love to know you thoughts?

thanx for your help....Proteus 2000