18's

seanp1

Reaction score
Has anyone got some pics of an a4 with 18's but on standard suspension. i can only afford the wheels or suspension this month an wanna know if it will look like a 4x4 if idont lower it.

cheers.

i got pics of my a4 with 18" and lowered with springs only. mine did sit high but i aint got a pic of it before i lowered it. check my gallery

Depending on what b5 it was, my 1.8 sat like a 4x4 when i put the 19's on it. could get my fist in the arch and a couple of fingers lol!!

my motto :

lower first, alloys later.

If you fit alloys.... you won even know they are they, if you fit suspension, you will "feel" the difference !

Do sports have lower suspension than standard models?

By how much? also whats a good budget suspension setup that wont make the ride too harsh?

I've lowered my b5 by 40mm on Apex springs, cost me £90 the set, I also had to change my back shocks, as they were completely shot....20% harder than before £45 for each side, got a mechanic friend to fit em, all in all cost me £210 with labour, theres about 1 inch space between the wheel and arch now, does'nt look over the top, and handles like a dream, was considering lowering it by 50mm, but gonna see what my 18"s look like first.