Avant back lights

disley

Reaction score
been thinking of geting these back lights for a bit but not sure if they'l look good on my car or not....
Wat u guys think?
[
backlightsfq9.png
[/URL][/IMG]

yeah, would need to see the whole car. Looking at the pic they would only suit an avus colour

not many pics available
bigbacklightll9.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah they look pretty good. At least they are not "LEXUS-STYLE" Yuk!Wonder when Lexus will have Corsa-style lights on them as standard to be different!

I'm not a fan of tinted lights etc TBH.

They look like a mod for mod's sake IMO, like the person's run out of ideas.

Audis are classy and relatively expensive cars, and any joy-boy add-on that can be bought from Ebay or Demon Tweeks DETRACTS from that classy/standard/expensive look.

Just my thoughts though.

Dan Gliballs said:
I'm not a fan of tinted lights etc TBH.

They look like a mod for mod's sake IMO, like the person's run out of ideas.

Audis are classy and relatively expensive cars, and any joy-boy add-on that can be bought from Ebay or Demon Tweeks DETRACTS from that classy/standard/expensive look.

Just my thoughts though.

V funny!
My sentiments exactly.

I think these will update the car a bit.

5a_1_b.jpg

I might fit these if I ever get around to update my fronts to complement the new look.

albgut1 said:
I think these will update the car a bit.

5a_1_b.jpg

I might fit these if I ever get around to update my fronts to complement the new look.
yep i agree i just luv the l.e.d well it looks like l.e.d??

hi i got the clear rear lights for sale if u r interesrted bought them had on the car for 1 day and took em back off dont think they suit the yellow