Milltek on ebay

I thought It was going to stay low at £50 ill keep fingers crossed!

got my quattro turbo back Milltek with resonator on eBay for £110!! he even threw in an unused and unwanted K&N which I sold for £25.
Top bloke
Major bargain!!

I dont believe its only 6months old! looks at the rust marks and one of the joins looks like its being held together with an exhaust gun gum bandage!!

and is it MILLTEX or a MILTEK zorst??!!

If thats what a Milltek exhaust looks like after 6 months I think i'll stick with my Supersprint.

Ha ha, looked at the link this time.
That is not a Milltek!!, apart from the fact that it doesn't even look stainless, the pipes on milltek don't have a step between the very tip and the last box.
dodgy copy!!

Is that a unanimous decision - I was after that too. Just looked again this morning and saw the title it Milltex. Looks like what most Milltek suppliers show on their online shops for an A4. I was trying to find some pics to refer to. Think the guys pics are a bit crap too, from one end it looks rusty, then the other way round it looks ok. Anyone have a real picture of theirs to show what they look like? I need a new system, mine is rotten.

one from the US but they do differ a little.
a4_b5_milltek_fronttrac_full.jpg

unless that is for a different car (fwd vs 4wd?)mine isn't like that at all. straight though system with the entry and exit on opposite ends of the middle silencer. all milltek system silencers/boxes have a code number on a welded plaque, get a photo of the number if you are not sure

To cut to the point, I picked this exhaust up on Saturday and I am well happy with it.
It is genuine, not a copy and looks 10 times better in the flesh in daylight, the photos he took did it no justice to it. Where it looked like it was rusty it was just a bit dirty, will clean up nicely.
BARGAIN.
Just MOT to get through now and off with the cat and rusty standard system! Can't wait.
Nothing like a few goodies to re-ignite your interest in your car, I was almost thinking of selling it a month ago!

Yeah, I have been looking regularly for ages now! One will come along, seen a few different makes on ebay.de, Bastuck was one make which looks nicely made but it's difficult to evaluate something from over there.
Have you left any requests with any of the breakers? Might be worth a go, there is one place called Motors in Motion who often seem to have S4's and S3's breaking.