Boot Spoiler

stelios24

Reaction score
HI,
Although this may seem trivial I was just wondering whether anyone knows where I could get a rear boot spoiler for my A4.
I have seen some but they seem pretty expensive, I'm not too fussed about the LED brake light. Don't really know the best place to look.
Cheers

try EURO CAR PARTS or GFS they ar doing spoiler for A4 in good price & yeah there is another place call AB FLATECHERS
best of luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hello Stelios24, Did you have any luck finding a cheap spoiler yet. I am looking to get one ina bright kingfisher blue colour. Audi dealers are well expensive. I'd be interested to know how you get these things painted and fitted once you buy them from cheaper places
All the best

Saw an M3 lip spoiler on an A4 the other day which looked really good actually!! Subtle but good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hi, I got a boot spoiler for my '96 A4 from D&E car essentials : http://www.caressentials.co.uk/index.htm
Cost £100 (delivered!), and is in bare plastic...got local garage to spray in required colour.....all in £150. Bargain as my local audi dealer was quoting £500+
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif