JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5th Gear

Status
    Best thing is to phone them. They were more than helpful then. They even took the carriage price off if I send them pics of the installed kit.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    a cheaper alternative to this system is to do what i did. remove airbox completely,take out airmeter( be careful it very brittle), fit airmeter back to outlet rubber hose, fit k+n cone filter 68mm diameter to airmeter, refit square air inlet pipe so it feeds cold air to filter and amplifier. 38.

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!

Status

mod

Quote Originally Posted by goon
    a cheaper alternative to this system is to do what i did. remove airbox completely,take out airmeter( be careful it very brittle), fit airmeter back to outlet rubber hose, fit k+n cone filter 68mm diameter to airmeter, refit square air inlet pipe so it feeds cold air to filter and amplifier. 38.
    Thats ok when the car is moving but round town that filter is sucking in nothing but hot air from the turbo.

Drive around town for 15-20 mins stop then feel the filter element of the cone i bet its toasting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12