S4 on to a4 1.8 t??

Daveiow

Reaction score
Right me again, I know im just fullof questions but even though I work at Audi the parts department know less than I do...lol

Ive just ordered an s4 grill and thinking of going the whole hog and doing the bumpers as well?? Apart from mine not having fogs and headlamp cleaning system (just glue the bits down ?)

Is it a straight forward sway with bumpers etc ??

And hoe different are the s4 skirts? Would u get away with just colour codeing the orginal skirts ??

Dave

Over and Out (untill futher questions arise..pmsl)

The S4 bumper should be a straight swap depending on year of car I would have thought. You will need to order the wash jet caps that will clip on to the lift system so need to glue it.

it will look OK but the full S4 look would be better.

well im going to do the front and rear bumpers! Do u think the side skirts would make a big diffrence as they dont look to dissimlar

There a lot different so if your going to do the back (get the side carriers for the S4 rear bumper) then do the sides as you would not go out in your boxers without putting on your trousers would you.;)

Lol cheers. Just getting parts to price it all up. Looks like its going to be about £900 all in fitted and painted I hope

seeing as you work for Audi could you price me up the brake lines and bracket for the RS4 brakes not looking for any discount I just don't want to use my local anymore.

Of coarse mate Ill get it on tuesday as Im away from work untill then now!!

orite mate would you do me a fav also im after a s4 front grille for my facelift 1999 T plate a4 is it a simple job to fit on? and how much is the front grille?

The grills just pop of and pop in (I think) and I hope so as ive ordered oen now..Lol I have a 1996 MY. It will be here Tuesday so Ill let you know. As for price I think they said £58 ? Ill have to check that as well

Dave

Yep they sort of pop out and in just make sure poke the bonnet release arm through the new grill as you won’t be able to pop the bonnet if you don't.

Ill make sure i rember that then. Grill will be here tomoz. And then next week ill be ordering the s4 kit I hope (got to wait to see the old pay packet )

Dave

Grill is here. Cant wait to get home and fit it !! Ill get pics up when Im home as well

what price are the S4 side skirts only for the B5, I have the front and rear bumper already (not fitted).
I didn't like the washer caps so I filled the holes and painted over them, looks much better than fake washers IMO.
Haven't tried test fitting the bumpers yet, they are OEM but did someone say I need different side hangers for the rear?

you will need new brackets (from what I have been told!) Ill try and get a price of the skirts. But parts are a little peaved with me keep getting prices...lol

Dont supose anyones got full info on fiiting oem face lift front lights?? Before I order them ??

Dave