Musical Dump Valve ?

Daveiow

Reaction score
Before you all say, yes I know there a little chav. But I quite like them..lol (perhaps it takes me back to my FORD days!)

Went out and fitted a Bailey DV26 Valve, now once fitted not only did it make the obligatary Pitttishh it also made a rather loud and comical Clowns Horn effect moise everytime as well??

What is this all about? Did I do somthing wrong ??

Regards

Dave

Did you get the Bailey relocation fitting kit as well? Moves the DV over to the passengers side of the bay onto the intercooler hose there.

Thats what made mine loud.

Cheers

No I didnt. I thought that would be the best place for it!!

I take I just need a Big T peice to go in there ? (any ideas what Diamiter?)
And I supose u can just blank both the old pipes up where the bosch is ? or even leave it in there ?

Billy I live on teh Isle of wight So Im a long way away ! :( Dont supose u fancy selling the T-Peice to me do you ??
Also any chnace of a few pics ?? One where the DV sits now and what you did with the old one ??

Dave

Here is mine.

My DV is the GFB one which can resurculate or blow off thats why i have the blue samco hose.

DSC01386.jpg

Cheers, think I will just be going to an blow off one and not re-cerc. But that seems to be the best place for it to go. Just need a t-peice!

What shall I do with the old DV then ? Leave it and split the vacum pipe so it goes to both ?

yeap will do. Just orderd a new s4 grill today and some new lights for the front!

Next is the s4 kit and stainless exhaust ;)

Dave

I havnt found many options.Apart from Mongoose, miltek and perhaps jetex. But they all seem to be fairly expensive.

Mongoose seems to cheapest for a full system (DP motorsport!)

Any ideas who and where from or what have u been looking at ?

Dave

ive been looking at them but i didnt know dp do one as im going there next weekend to buy my carbon induction kit so i will ask them while im there

the main ones ive seen are miltek borla and supersprint but its hard finding dealers for the last two in the uk :(

have you found any pics on the Dp system?

ive emailed dave from dp motorsport asking for a little more info on the system eg size, pics and if its cat back or turbo back. ive also asked about doing a group buy so we will have to wait and see.

craig

Nice one keep me posted as this was one of the systems i was looking at getting

Just sorted a t-peice so Il have anpother go once its not quite so Hot out side...lol

Lol Ill try. I have one blanking plug and I will improvise for the other one..pmsl

i have just bought a baileys dv26 dump valveand fitting kit and do not have a clue how to fit it and have no instructions

so can you please help me..

i kind of know want im doing just not sure where the top pipe goes from the top of the valve help help help

please

The top pipe from the dump valve goes back to the inlet mainfold!

On the end of the inlet manifold u will see a 3mm vacum pipe I can get pics if needed!

Soupie69uk said:
Here is mine.

My DV is the GFB one which can resurculate or blow off thats why i have the blue samco hose.

DSC01386.jpg

U can see clearly in this pic the vacum hose going to the inlt manifold