The worst modified A4 ever and I will lay money on it.

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
I bet no one can beat this.

DSC01921.jpg

DSC01920.jpg

DSC01919.jpg

The interior looks like Tomy "My First Dashboard"....

I'm actually liking the car. not the colours or the roof scoop.

Actually im lying, the whole damn things is ridiculas!!!!!

Is he a plumber or somat and got a brass wsher stuck around his wrist????

oh my god! why on earth would someone do that to a b5. there should be a law against that.

the most horrible thing is it must have taken him sooooo long to do that to his car, why didn;t he wake up one morning and think wtf am i doing. did he do the paint job himself or did he say to someone 'rite this is what i would like done.

4 monitors and counting,,, any else reckon the roof scoop is like a comedy elvis hairdo?

did you speak to the him docurley?

i wish my A4 looked like that!!! Not LOL!!!!! dam ugly id rather have a chav vauxhall nova.

Why what do people think there doing must be mad!! Surley he cant get home and think mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My car just looks lovley..lol

Have you seen the RS4 badge on the front grill

S4_dan said:
Is he a plumber or somat and got a brass wsher stuck around his wrist????

i think thats for tightening his foolish coils lol

I can imagine that guy being one of these people that when they come to sell their car, wanting every penny that he spent modding it back.

Then getting angry when people are laughing at much he wants for it.

Beerzo said:
I can imagine that guy being one of these people that when they come to sell their car, wanting every penny that he spent modding it back.

Then getting angry when people are laughing at much he wants for it.

Yeah, what a fool!!!

I bet he's spent tens of thousands on that car. He could have bought something decent!!!

brilliant, makes my standard a4(with the crap alloys) look absolutely fantastic.

Gallon of Unleaded and a box of matches will help him out I think!!!

urgh, i feel dirty looking after at those pictures and not in a good way!
:)

i particularly like the way the audi badge has slipped down in the pic of the front.. NOT!