My new Toy Evolution MotorSports FMIC :)

• Thread starter imported_billybravo
  • Start date
I

imported_billybravo

Yes Yes Yes

i won this baby on the usa ebay.

It came this morning and i spent most of the day fitting it getting it just right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i must say was a nice easy job to do heres the pics

intercooler002.jpg

Above 3" intake pipe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

intercooler003.jpg

I moved my DV from next to the intake to behind the front bumper this was so i could mount the 3" intake.

intercooler001.jpg

intercooler004.jpg

intercooler005.jpg

Ive had a little test run tonight and it feels good i will report back next week after ive given it a propper run.

These are the photos from Evolution Motorsport website

Termal-intercooler-pic-copy.jpg

2002-a4-fmic-front-20k.jpg

2002_a4_fmic-side.jpg

about 350 all in all i had to pay 81 quid duty but thats in with the 350

Looks good dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Where did you relocate the PAS cooler pipe to? I don't see it in your pics...

One other minor thing I would point out though... although I'm sure it works fine, you should always mount a BOV as close to the intake as possible for best response.

Lookin' good though, should help if the hot 'weather' ever reaches us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Cheers

T

Edit: My bad, I just noticed the PAS cooler pipe tucked under the intercooler... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

im not to sure what my next mod should be im thinking a de-cat.

what do you guys recomend?

i need things what are going to make it go faster lol. You should of sold them covers by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Should i get a cat by-pass pipe now?

[ QUOTE ]
have u got a link to the ebay cooler mate ??

Cheers

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy isnt selling them it was off his A4 he Had a full BT set up using a T28 this is the rote i might go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif